The Bennetts go to seminary

Saturday, January 20, 2007

What in the world?!?

Today, a few minutes before my husband and I were expecting company, I hear my husband calling from the bathroom, "I need some paper towels!" Intrigued, I opened to door to find my husband cleaning up a shaving cream mess. What in the world?!? I don't know how, but he got the air freshner can mixed up with the shaving cream can!

4 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick and I are cracking up! We can just hear him now...Only my brother!

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know it is a little scary how much like dad erik can be sometimes, sorry i missed that episode it must have been hysterical


mom

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Dan Guay said...

This one cracked me up too. Hey Eric...we love you man!
So Many Choices?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Melissa Guay said...

Why oh WHY did you not take a picture? ha ha ha Oh to be a fly on the wall to see his face when it wasn't Mountain Meadow that came out of the can but Gillette. Thanks for the laugh Erik!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home