The Bennetts go to seminary

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday


My goal every week is to sit down and blog on Sunday night which doesn't always happen. Now that I have the time, I don't really have anything to write about.

I guess the most exciting thing is the weather. This weekend was absolutely gorgeous in NEPA. T-man and I went to the park several times and we even dragged Dad away from the laptop for a couple of hours.

Other big news is T-man. He is eleven months tomorrow. I can't believe how big he is getting. He has really taken off with the walking. He can turn aroung now! I am so proud of him.

Another event is the last week of class. I am ready to cheer! The past two months have been so crazy that I am really looking forward to a break. I think my husband is just as happy!

I don't know why T-man carries this frog in his mouth, but enjoy the pic anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home