The Bennetts go to seminary

Monday, April 28, 2008

Stressed out!



This is it; this is crunch time. Erik has a huge research paper and 10 book reviews due by Thursday. Besides Erik finishing up the semester, we are moving on Saturday! I have packed so much, but there is so much left. The house is mess, we can't find anything, and I don't have enough coffee to last the week!


But, as you can see by the picture, Baby Girl is not affected at all by this chaos :) I am so thankful for my beautiful kids and amazed at how God has brought us through these two and a half years. I know we will make it through this transition just fine, and I can't wait until we are moved and settled. Then, I can soak in the tub!

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Melissa Guay said...

The most horrifying thing in all that is that you don't have enough COFFEE!!!!! What will you do!?!?!?!? Let me know if you need me to hook you up - I DO live in the land of abundant coffee shops. :) BTW - you have to visit and try Forza coffee - I promise you'll love it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home