One last hurrah!
A few weekends ago my husband and I got to enjoy one last weekend in the city. We used his other birthday present--two tickets for a sailboat ride around Manhatten. It was a beautiful day and the ride was just perfect. We also explore the Chelsea area. We found some galleries and the Chelsea market, which is the home of the Food Network. I was elated, but my husband wasn't up for waiting by the doors for food tv stars to come out.
Now, it's time to get back into the school rut. My husband is taking 5 classes this semester. He has Personal Evangelism, Foundations of Theology, Greek Reading, Old Testament, and Principles of Church Growth. He is swamped with work and still working at UPS.
I am still working at Sylvan and have taken on SAT prep, writing, study skils, and beginning reading. I really enjoy being there and am very thankful to Aunt Da-wan for staying with T-man. Also, I am still grading from home, which works out very well.
Seminary Wives has also started up and I am enjoying the teaching time and fellowship. Right now we are learning how to take apart passages on our own. It is serious Bible study, basically we are diagraming--I am really enjoying it!!!
My husband and I have joined the church we have been attending. We also are becoming care group leaders for our Sunday school class. We are excited about the opportunity to get to know people better and, hopefully, encourage them.
All is going well in NEPA. We are thankful for God's provision and appreciate all the prayers for us :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home