The Bennetts go to seminary

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

CELEBRATE!

The Bennetts are in celebration mode! The seminary semester is over at last! This has been my husband's busiest, hardest, and most demanding semester. It was rough and a little discouraging, but it is over :)

We are looking forward to a slower pace of life this summer and spending more time together. We kicked off our summer by going to Philadelphia for the weekend without T-man. My sister & brother in law watched T-man, so my hubby and I could enjoy sleeping in, adult conversation, and a generally Elmo free time. It was a nice way to end the semester :)

There is a second reason why we are in celebration mode. We are expecting another baby Bennett :) This bambino is due in Nov. So far, all looks good.

We are truly blessed! The Lord has taken care of our every need!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Melissa Guay said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! So exciting to hear your news, you crazy people!!!

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! I know little T-Man will be a great Big Brother! I think of you and pray for you often! I am so thankful that God allowed me to get to know you all! You both have been a walking example of God's love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home