Welcome Home!
After three weeks of vacation, we are finally home. We had a wonderful time visiting family and friends in Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana. It was a refreshing time and a much needed break from our crazy school schedule. Our time at TCBC was especially encouraging.
But now we starting in a new place, with a new ministry. We are excited about the opportunites and to see what God has in store for us. We are very excited about our new home too. It is so nice to be in a house after being in the apartment for 2 1/2 years. We are a little bit out in the country, so that is going to take a little bit to get used to. But, I love the view, and I'm starting to like the quiet. I still miss Starbucks, but that is okay. I'm getting used to that too.
Thanks again to all who pray for us; we truly appreciate it! Please continue to pray for us and our ministry here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home