The Bennetts go to seminary

Monday, January 30, 2006

What can Brown do for you?

I don't know what Brown can do for you, but for my husband and me, Brown is putting us through seminary!!! Last Friday, while we were in Indiana, my husband accepted a job offer. YEAH! It is such a relief to know the great job hunt is over. We were feeling a discouraged that after 3 weeks of searching, nothing had turned out. But, the Lord's timing is perfect and this allowed us to be at my husband's grandfather's funeral.

My husband and I just got back from attending a funeral Indiana. It was a whirlwind trip, but we are so glad that we were able to go. The Bennetts love being with one another and even a sad occasion is made better by being with family. We enjoyed the comfort of being with long-lost aunts, uncles, and cousins as well as siblings. My parents also drove over for one afternoon to see us. Actually, it was to see T-man, but it was still nice.

An interesting aspect of our trip was me falling down the stairs while holding T-man. My feet slipped out from under me, I wrapped my arms around the little guy, and fell smack on my lower back. The little guy is okay (Thank the Lord!), but I am hurting. I have a hard time sitting down, getting up, or lifting anything. I am enjoying being waited on by my husband, but hope to soon be changing T-man's diapers myself!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your back feeling better yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home